Wednesday, December 21, 2011

My facebook history is now on the iPhone and Android - Aktuálně.cz

Starting My history in the social network Facebook consecutive leaves questions. It’s a good idea to allow greater personalization profile, or Facebook unnecessarily collect additional data? It will not do problem-recorded information on my fake history. But who takes seriously the management profile, it goes toward Facebook.

With the updating

My history

Not long ago, a company founded by Mark Zuckerberg, released an application for access to Facebook from the iPad. Much earlier and there were compatibility with the iPhone. The scenario is repeated again. As the first applications designed My history portable devices, reveals the iPhone. Rather, it is only a software update. The condition remains that the user has activated the service history of my account on his computer.

Early in

iPad

Update for the iPhone would be, did not have long to wait, or owners of devices with Android. Facebook in any case promised that the updated version for owners of iPad is coming soon. Perhaps in the meantime do not miss another private photos of Mark Zuckerberg.

No comments:

Post a Comment