Thursday, December 29, 2011

British teenager suggested a successful application for the iPhone - Economic Newspaper

Young Brit

Summly created an application that simplifies and summarizes the contents of Web pages.

Nick D’Aloisio sixteen year old from London is not a normal British teenager. Despite his youth, he managed to develop a special application for the iPhone. It simplifies web content, web search results, and such sums as news articles. In the future, it has great potential for development, said the British BBC.

“I learned for the test of history and I used Google. I clicked back and forth in search results, but it seemed ineffective. When I finally got to an interesting web page, so I read it and found that it was a waste of time, “explained a young man by the BBC.

* znacka_reklamni_pozice *

Article is to pay part of the server.

No comments:

Post a Comment