Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Motorola Razr XT910: First impressions of the new razors with Android - MobilMania.cz

We have prepared for your first impressions with the news from the stable of traditional American manufacturer. Razr rose from the ashes like the mythical phoenix. They deserve a new model to bear the name legend?

suppose now probably saying “What the hell is this?”. I guess you expect a great review of Motorola’s thin news and she was nowhere. There are only “some” first impressions of. We decided to entice you a bit of contact with the first look at the RAZR and the first impressions of living with him. Great review comes when we test it properly. And do not worry, it will be before Christmas. The new Razr does my company less than a week. In this short time is very difficult to penetrate beneath the metal “skin”. On the other hand, it is enough to get a clearer picture and see what it can offer its users Razr. For lending thank Sunnysoft, where you can buy phone .

- - -

As soon as I took the phone from the box, I was surprised how great it is. Although the display has a diagonal size of the “only” 4.3 inches, and are already on the market, or is it going much bigger giants, but the frame around the display makes the RAZR rather large pancake. This completes the impression about its most interesting dimension, 7, 1 mm ‘at the waist. ” Razr in this regard does honor to his name and refers to his legendary predecessor thin. It is metal, very thin and looks very luxurious. In reality, therefore Razr looks great, spectacular, but harder to grip, because it really is not “what a catch.” With the minimization of some size would simply not overdo it.

- - -

at Motorola Razr model shows that a modern phone may not look as ugly plastic shad. On the contrary. Some design features special in him so much that you make a good impression in every society. And it is on the phone in this price range definitely appreciated. Especially kevlar back look absolutely great. My iPhone 4 has a back imitates carbon foil and back RAZR look a bit better.

- - -

Before testing

RAZR I was aware of several pages that display is on paper somehow “inferior” and my dismay reached a maximum, when I just read in the international debate on problems with the fired pixels and spots on the screen. I here with a clean conscience swear that the Razr has only tested a burned pixel display and does not suffer from the already mentioned “flekatostí”. And those paper “junk” parameters? Nay. The display is large enough that we’ve said. It is also very fine, boasts a wide viewing angle and responds well to touch. Only reservation I have to color use. It is too “exaggerated “simply and very colorful. But this is all about quality AMOLED display with any prefix or suffix. But certainly not be disappointed.

Specifications Motorola Razr Droid









Operating System: Android 2.3
chipset and processor: TI OMAP 4430 1.2 GHz dual-core, Cortex A9, GPU PowerVR SGX540
Display: QHD (540×960 pixels) , 4.3 “Super AMOLED, capacitive, 16 million colors, Gorilla Glass
Memory: 1 GB RAM, 16 GB Flash ROM, MicroSD (pam. card)
Supported networks: GSM: 850/900/1800/1900 MHz, EDGE, GPRS
3G: 900/2100 MHz, HSDPA, HSUPA, HSPA +
Connectivity: 802.11b/g/n, 4.0, Micro USB, USB 2.0, microHDMI
GPS: yes, A-GPS, digital compass
Camera: 8 MP, LED autofocus, 1.3 megapixel camera for video calling, video FullHD (1080p), image stabilization
Dimensions: 130.7 x 68.9 x 7.1 mm
Weight: 127 g
Battery: Li-Ion, 1780 mAh

phone running Android 2.3.5, fortunately without quite complicated superstructure MotoBlur. Wide possibilities of individualization are the only and only for you. The big flaw is definitely a lack of czech. At least, that writing “Czech” can be resolved doinstalováním keyboard Czech. I do I deal with Go Keyboard options which suits me perfectly.

- - -

you will certainly be interested in the review and what we will discuss in more detail, the battery life. I can reassure you that despite the large screen, all possible and impossible to modern technology, including dual-core processor, Razr easily lasts all day and from experience I know that can go the day and a half. And what camera? It has eight megapixels and shoots video in HD resolution. However, for me, was pretty disappointing, but we’ll see a more detailed test – it should still change my mind.

Figure

price Motorola Razr XT910 server provides Heureka.cz

Last thing you

the new RAZR today I say, my overall impression of him. Sometimes it is inconsistent, that when the Android somewhere unnecessarily or even think about it, “falls”, but it does not happen often to me in any way disturbed. As a whole, in my Razr contrary raises a very positive impression. I like using it, I like to play with him and is greater than the perpetuity of my primary iPhone 4 am pleased feelings that causes its metal body when I touch it. RAZR like to surf, tweetuju, play games, write emails etc.. Already I can imagine that I would him despite his numerous errors purchased as their primary phone. And the answer to the question of Perex? To me, this model can afford to wear the legendary name of his predecessor. More soon in the upcoming review.

also might interest you


Comments

No comments:

Post a Comment